XSB Token Sales

The decentralized world has brought people a lot of new opportunities. Helps us to have more freedom in choices, as well as making decisions. And the ultimate desire of XSB is to bring a completely free tool to everyone, which will not be affected by the will of any third party. We are here for you.

XSB has never done any Private Sales, we spent our own money to develop the product. This gives us complete freedom to make our own decisions. Any decision we make puts the freedom of the XSB and the interests of the community first, not the interests of any 3rd party. Similar to how BTC is doing. We are here to serve the community.

We conduct Token Sales with the purpose of bringing XSB tokens to the market, to increase liquidity for the market in the future and to have funds for the Team to continue to develop and bring valuable products to the community. We want to make it possible for anyone who wants to own an XSB, without going through any of the inflated prices. Helps bring absolute fairness to users.

Token Sales information is as follows:

• Amount of tokens: 5% of total supply - 48.75M XSB.
  • Time: Nov 19, 2021 - Until sold out.
  • Platform: Solareum Wallet
  • Unit of exchange: USDC on Solana. If you want to buy Token Sales you need to deposit USDC (SPL - Solana network) into your wallet on Solareum Wallet.
  • XSB price: 1 XSB = 0.0075 USDC
  • Value per purchase: 0.1 USDC - 250 USDC. One wallet address can be purchased multiple times, with an unlimited number. But you can only buy up to 5 times per day.
  • XSB token will be unlocked immediately, up to 20 minutes after making Token Sales.

Requirements:

• You need to deposit USDC (SPL) onto Solareum Wallet to participate in the Token Sales.
  • XSB account have to be minted to receive tokens from the system.

Notes:

• Total tokens in circulation on the current market: 1.7% - http://bit.ly/xsb-token
  • XSB/USDC will be listed on Serum DEX, as soon as 8% of tokens are allocated.

Related information

Thank you,
Solareum team

33 Likes

Good wallet new project

8 Likes

I like this wallet because fee is so cheap.I am so happy for using this wallet.

3 Likes

I lıke app very nice

2 Likes
3mQmoJJSK655dqLSNVXHVoUBZ5hWiRy3qxUiRV3fhMKn
3 Likes

Nice wallet i like this wallet

1 Like

I believe this is a faithful project.The projector has a lot of attractions so hopefully the project will be better in the future and will be the best.
I love it

1 Like

HYCoqLqXTnuaiUAZdyNqsNcqzeVYXz3f9TCPVvhPhzar

1 Like

Nice wallet very simple…!

2 Likes

Nice wllet
EH7wVcNkKSDa4C1v6Gn1Swf7deH3HH3E8skYVqDJ8cBW

1 Like

Good token

34SEPZ5YCfHKsq29uzEgcFWXE7aFpDgapayAgoFboTFh

1 Like

I like #sxb project. #solareum is very good project. I advise

1 Like

I like ıt #sxb can you have #sxb

1 Like

Nice wallet and very very simple i like it

1 Like

Güzel cüzdan ve çok çok basit beğendim

2 Likes

Good project, we wish it success

44AUtM6N5ofZQU2soz3QXmX5rWsmaS2HDAbR4rb6uV2n

1 Like

Một dự án tuyệt vời. Mình xin góp ý một tí:
_Ứng dụng vẫn không mượt mà (Phần hoán đổi cũng như trình duyệt)
_ Cần phát triển thêm kênh Bridge để có thể dễ dàng thao tác với các Token
_ Có thể bổ sung thêm mục Lend / Borrow
Trân trọng.

3 Likes

Thank you for this info.

3 Likes

Good wallet new project

1 Like