Xsb - should we expect great heights?

Greetings readers, I am one of the big holders of the XSB token. All this reminds me of the aerodrop from Trustwallet, even the design is similar, I would very much like in the future to see that the Solareum project would have uniqueness, including in design, this will play a key role in the perception of users. It is impossible not to note the speed of transactions and convenience, for this you can thank and pay a low bow to the creators of our favorite wallet, because transactions are processed in less than 10 seconds!!! As you may have understood, in this article I . All this reminds me of the aerodrop from Trustwallet, even the design is similar, I would very much like in the future to see that the Solareum project would have uniqueness, including in design, this will play a key role in the perception of users. It is impossible not to note the speed of transactions and convenience, for this you can thank and pay a low bow to the creators of our favorite wallet, because transactions are processed in less than 10 seconds!!! As you may have understood, in this article I am trying to weigh my subjects… All this reminds me of the aerodrop from Trustwallet, even the design is similar, I would very much like in the future to see that the Solareum project would have uniqueness, including in design, this will play a key role in the perception of users. It is impossible not to note the speed of transactions and convenience, for this you can thank and pay a low bow to the creators of our favorite wallet, because transactions are processed in less than 10 seconds!!! As you may have understood, in this article I am trying to weigh my subjective pros and cons. As for the XSB token and its potential, everything largely depends on the prospects for the development of the wallet. As an example, I will cite two different quality wallets - Atomic Wallet, where the creators simply created what on their system, not wanting to cooperate with blockchains and move on, leafed through their own token and this is the end. Or the crypto explosion of last year - Trustwallet, guys, of course, conservatives, but they managed to withdraw the TWT token a lot of where, it all depends on mobility of wallet creators. And in the end, I would also like to mention the advertising in Solareum for tokens. I’m honestly not a fan of this approach, but I understand that creators need money for development, and I hope that in the future it will not turn into an advertising tavern. Gentlemen, creators, everything is in your hands, you have outlined great heights, stick to them, do not retreat, because you are the first mobile wallet on the Solana network, the future belongs to you. Good luck. Your Dedicated Holder EY7j6qEGY3tndan4ZBo6y7e3GeU7wxN4QFTDqcj6kQbB

5 Likes

You need to write other posts to earn reward this month, thanks

This my first join, i think is better from any airdroo

very nice project

34SEPZ5YCfHKsq29uzEgcFWXE7aFpDgapayAgoFboTFh