Step Finance (STEP)

Step Finance is a portfolio management dashboard and transaction aggregator where users can track their coins linked to wallets, Liquid pool, Staked Yield farms, Margin and a few apps other uses.

Highlights of Step Finance

• Is the front page of Solana

• Automated trading strategies: There will be automated trading strategies on the homepage of STEP and those who put their assets to participate in those strategies will have to pay a fee, this fee will be divided among STEP staker and Treasury project.

• Information access: STEP stakers will have access to the project’s information, evaluation and analysis functions.

• Referrals: Users can use their own shared link to receive a part of the transaction fee of the person they invite to use.

• Fiat Connect: Step Finance intends to develop a gateway to bring Fiat into the DeFi ecosystem on Solana in the future.

• Cross-platform access: In the future, the project intends to use bridge ports to access protocols on other platforms.

• Invested by leading companies and investment funds such as Block One, Alameda Research, Raydium

Current price of STEP is now 0.83

12 Likes

Good project step finance

2 Likes

A strong and solid investment system

2 Likes

5hpVYqEUqHeepa2PHxwxaqKZJYyx6oXtxSRcLZGdWFkc

2 Likes

95VdHj5ZcNk5uwtVdVkUWgbbCBW1sXfjXxsQDktkWhbe

Good Walter

2 Likes

güzel
3mQmoJJSK655dqLSNVXHVoUBZ5hWiRy3qxUiRV3fhMKn

1 Like

Thanks for giving us such a great opportunity. I am supporting it. always success for the development team to the moon​:rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

I believe it is a powerful and easy to use project. It has many attractions. I believe the project will be better in the future.
I support the project. :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:29kV7sfJFf3MUNsBPq2zcQgyCbxKoL8DANdGSJ6M3JWs

2 Likes

I new in solana network , i wish to moon Amin

2 Likes

Its a great a project will be more potencial with team and solid project, good job

2 Likes

Good

34SEPZ5YCfHKsq29uzEgcFWXE7aFpDgapayAgoFboTFh

2 Likes

Good finanse project #sxb

1 Like

Db4W6PrCmqfFMsHM9gPcASQ9y1UbrUNvGCRRFC27cetY

Super ı like ıt

3 Likes