Star Atlas is an online game with a story-based galactic setting set in the year 2060, in which you will place yourself in one of three factions ((1) Human-ruled MUD Territory, (2) Mankind-ruled MUD Territory, the ONI domain as an assemblage of alien races, and (3) the Ustur region controlled by sentient robots) and compete for resources, territory, and game domination. . Sounds like the old Warcraft game, doesn’t it
Star Atlas has an extremely attractive gameplay with a series of activities similar to the fighting games that have captured the hearts of millions of gamers around the world such as Starcraft, Warcraft. Specifically, players can:
- Explore the galaxy (if your coin hasn’t reached the moon yet, why not yourself?).
- Control land, soldiers, fleets, exploit resources, …
- Do the mission.
- Join the fierce combat phase with other players.
- Join the game with Virtual Reality (VR).
- Own, buy and sell NFT.
In addition, the game also has a Universal Marketplace, where players can buy and sell NFTs found through the game.
Integrated with Serum, Star Atlas also has a DeFi financial system including: Lending, AMM and Yield farming. In addition, the game has an ATLAS - USDC pool, the game’s NFT selling fee will be put into this pool to buy back the player’s ATLAS.
Built with Unreal Engine 5 technology that enables cinematic quality video game visuals
Can use VR (Virtual Real - virtual reality)
- Galactic assets will be sold on Opeansea.io 1, and converted to Solana via the bridge. Assets sold on Opeansea.io 1 are not playable until phase 2, but DeFi features will be available.
- The mini game version will run in the browser. Participating players earn rewards on the game.
- Revenue comes from selling game tools in mini games.
- The game was completed on Star Atlas in Unreal Engine 5. The first milestone of this game release will be a Shipyard Functional Module
- Another wave of publicly-purchased assets will be offered
- Continuous revenue through minigame sales.
- Once the Star Atlas beta is rolled out, all remaining pre-release assets will be sold.
- All content purchased during this period is immediately and fully playable in the Star Atlas beta.
- Only sell assets that have a new concept in the game. And later versions.
- Star Atlas’ parent company receives transaction tax from all transactions in the game.
ATLAS will serve as the base game currency in Star Atlas.
Initially, players will leverage ATLAS to earn digital assets such as ships, crew, components, land, and equipment. Purchase and sale activities and payment transactions using ATLAS.
A small portion of the in-game currency will be available through various stages of the Galactic Asset Offering (GAO), leading up to the full launch of the title. After completing the GAO, ATLAS can only be earned through in-game activity or sales by other players.
POLIS is a multifunctional governance token, with applications both in gaming and directing real-world economic policy.
In-game: The owner of POLIS will be in a unique position of jurisdiction over the entire area, regardless of who owns title (NFT) rights to the land and equipment rights. POLIS represents voting rights, not authoritarian ownership.
Outside: control of POLIS will allow the gaming community to influence the decision-making of the Star Atlas development team.
The most prominent project team is Sam Bankman-Fried acting as an advisor, a top “player” in the Crypto market, Founder & CEO Alameda Research as well as FTX.
In addition, the project team includes many individuals with seniority in finance as well as technology.