Solend is a Lending protocol built on Solana, allowing you to borrow and lend Crypto assets without going through any third party. Solend’s goal is to be the simplest, easiest to use and most secure Lending solution on Solana. With Solend, you can do the following tasks:
- Deposit assets to receive interest (this is similar to having money in a bank savings account and receiving interest).
- Borrow assets from the platform.
- Very low gas fee
- High scalability
- Solend has a very user-friendly and easy-to-use dashboard
- When you deposit assets into Solend, you will receive a part of the interest automatically calculated by the algorithm.
- Governance on Solend will gradually be transformed back into a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) to empower the community to participate in project governance.
- Liquidity Mining: 30%.
- Treasury: 25%.
- Team: 25%.
- Seed Sale: 10%.
- Strategic Sale: 5%.
- IDO: 5%.
The Solend project team consists of 6 members with the founder being Oxrooter, especially in the team there is a very famous engineer and investor on twitter with more than 100K followers, Alex Wice.
Solend raised $6.5M from Polychain, Dragonfly, Race, Coinbase Ventures, Solana Ventures, Alameda Research, Aave’s Stani, dYdX’s Antonio, …