Solareum achievements in just 2 weeks

Hello friends,

As you know, Solareum made its first step into the crypto world on October 1, 2021. We firmly believe that, in the past 2 weeks, I myself have had feelings: happy, sad, excited, sad, or even angry. I guess so is the Solareum community.

In the past 2 weeks, the Solareum team has learned a lot of valuable lessons, we would like to share all the information with the community as follows:

Summary related to XSB for the past 2 weeks

• ~100K Solareum App Downloads. This is one of the great values that the team has achieved. :rocket:
  • ~13.5M XSB was sent via Airdrop + Referrals. 1.38% total supply of XSB. :pineapple:
  • ~90K XSB account has been initialized. Solscan :green_apple:
  • 179,565 Transaction XSB has been sent. Solscan :slight_smile:
  • And lots of love from the community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Difficulties

The crypto market is like the wild west, and our team is just a beginner. Our side has underestimated the market’s acceptance, as well as not foreseen the possible risks.

It is undeniable that a large amount of XSB tokens fell into the hands of hackers. causing the Airdrop to be stopped several times. And now, Solareum side would like to stop the Airdrop, until further notice.

Opportunity

Although there is a large amount of tokens transferred into the hands of hackers. But a good thing is that a large amount of XSB has been transferred to its right owner. And Solareum feels very happy to have accomplished this.

Team Solareum realized that the potential of the market was too great. And opportunities are always waiting for those who know how to improve. And Solareum is such a team, we are always learning and growing every day.

Even in the past two weeks, we have learned more lessons than in the previous years combined. Solareum considers this as an extremely valuable baggage to enter a new stage more seriously.

What next?

1, The team’s commitment to giving away 65% ​​of the tokens the team owns will remain unchanged. And we will only reopen the Airdrop, only if it is 100% certain that no XSB has been sent to the wrong person. Please be patient and wait.

2, Our side will take the time to re-study the project’s development plan, to ensure that the project’s supporters will never suffer a disadvantage. At the same time will spend a lot of time perfecting and developing the app. To not disappoint your expectations.

3, Solareum is responsible for every XSB token we have released. If you believe in the future of Solareum then keep it up, we won’t let you down.

Thank you again for your support,
Solareum team

23 Likes

Good luck :crossed_fingers:)) hope you will be super star!

6 Likes

How can we buy The XSP token?

4 Likes

dm me via telegram Telegram: Contact @tamph47

6 Likes
      3mQmoJJSK655dqLSNVXHVoUBZ5hWiRy3qxUiRV3fhMKn
3 Likes

I believe this is a faithful project.The projector has a lot of attractions so hopefully the project will be better in the future and will be the best.
I love it

3 Likes

I have wallet. My wallet name is solareum #solareum

2 Likes

It is a great.I will try my oppurtunity.

1 Like

I thinks its a big potencial with data wallet and how much antusiasme comunity in this project

3 Likes

I think but sxb. New project . I like iy #sxb

2 Likes

Sxb and sol brother good project #sxb #solareum

2 Likes

Solano yol alır gider daha #sxb

2 Likes

keep going bro, we always cloud you :heart:

2 Likes

Oh amazing xsb the next shiba inu

3 Likes

you’re right, let see

3 Likes

strong text[quote=“finnbalor, post:1, topic:789, full:true”]

Hello friends,

As you know, Solareum made its first step into the crypto world on October 1, 2021. We firmly believe that, in the past 2 weeks, I myself have had feelings: happy, sad, excited, sad, or even angry. I guess so is the Solareum community.

In the past 2 weeks, the Solareum team has learned a lot of valuable lessons, we would like to share all the information with the community as follows:

Summary related to XSB for the past 2 weeks

• ~100K Solareum App Downloads. This is one of the great values that the team has achieved. :rocket:
  • ~13.5M XSB was sent via Airdrop + Referrals. 1.38% total supply of XSB. :pineapple:
  • ~90K XSB account has been initialized. Solscan :green_apple:
  • 179,565 Transaction XSB has been sent. Solscan :slight_smile:
  • And lots of love from the community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Difficulties

The crypto market is like the wild west, and our team is just a beginner. Our side has underestimated the market’s acceptance, as well as not foreseen the possible risks.

It is undeniable that a large amount of XSB tokens fell into the hands of hackers. causing the Airdrop to be stopped several times. And now, Solareum side would like to stop the Airdrop, until further notice.

Opportunity

Although there is a large amount of tokens transferred into the hands of hackers. But a good thing is that a large amount of XSB has been transferred to its right owner. And Solareum feels very happy to have accomplished this.

Team Solareum realized that the potential of the market was too great. And opportunities are always waiting for those who know how to improve. And Solareum is such a team, we are always learning and growing every day.

Even in the past two weeks, we have learned more lessons than in the previous years combined. Solareum considers this as an extremely valuable baggage to enter a new stage more seriously.

What next?

1, The team’s commitment to giving away 65% ​​of the tokens the team owns will remain unchanged. And we will only reopen the Airdrop, only if it is 100% certain that no XSB has been sent to the wrong person. Please be patient and wait.

2, Our side will take the time to re-study the project’s development plan, to ensure that the project’s supporters will never suffer a disadvantage. At the same time will spend a lot of time perfecting and developing the app. To not disappoint your expectations.

3, Solareum is responsible for every XSB token we have released. If you believe in the future of Solareum then keep it up, we won’t let you down.

Thank you again for your support,
Solareum team
[/quote]

ÖDÜLLER için teşekkür ederiz.:+1:

2 Likes

ccc XSP ccc

34SEPZ5YCfHKsq29uzEgcFWXE7aFpDgapayAgoFboTFh

1 Like

Good goal to reach for us

1 Like

64Ny8nRJzaEnG7S2T2rNLe7TYxLxmpRvSKT4yQFNubg9
Good project