Solana news - 5/11/2021

Upcoming Collectibles on Solana

The collectibles market on Solana is getting more dynamic than ever, it even achieved more than $1B in market cap lately.

@SolanaWorms

@Blockassetco

@mysterysolbox

@enter_thejungle

Yesterday top gainers

• SLX gain significant increase namely 202.1%
  • Followed by PRT, VLX, NAXAR with 72.3%, 69.7%, 68.7% respectively

Solrazr launchs RACEFI

@racefi_io - The first AI/ML integrated car racing game on Solana

In RACEFI’s metaverse, players can experience many game modes or profit by owning in-game property and of course earning!

Project website: https://racefi.io/

Most-traded DEXes in crypto market

The Solana ecosystem now contributed 2 DEXES in the top 9 most-traded DEXES in the market.

• RaydiumProtocol ranked the 5th with $563M in trading volume, where as

• Orca_so ranked the 7th with $229M.

More DeFi Analytics Are Coming to Solana via Serum Markets

• Serum is a decentralized exchange and liquidity provider protocol on Solana.
  • Aleph.im says its Serum Markets data product will provide new insights into the protocol.

Details: https://bit.ly/3EK5sPd

SolSisters airdrop

@RealSolSisters getting moving into The Sisterverse platform & only holders will have access!!

Rules:

Prize: 1 SolSisters NFT

How we can use NFT in Solana blockchain

This is what we have thought for a while, users need to do more with theirs NFT than just holding

• Gaming
  • Use NFT in DeFi products (like Orca but more in-depth)
  • More

7 Likes

I believe this is a faithful project.The projector has a lot of attractions so hopefully the project will be better in the future and will be the best.
I love it

Amazing project solana the best best beat

I wish to the moon
EH7wVcNkKSDa4C1v6Gn1Swf7deH3HH3E8skYVqDJ8cBW

nice token solareum

34SEPZ5YCfHKsq29uzEgcFWXE7aFpDgapayAgoFboTFh

That’s a really amazing project. I will support this project until it is successful according to the plan that has been set. I hope this project will gain more popularity in the future.

That’s a really amazing project. I will support this project until it is successful according to the plan that has been set. I hope this project will gain more popularity in the future.

Db4W6PrCmqfFMsHM9gPcASQ9y1UbrUNvGCRRFC27cetY

Super thanks

2 Likes