Serum is a platform as well as a decentralized exchange (DEX) built on the Solana blockchain.
The aim of Serum is to create a DeFi ecosystem that delivers the best user experience. Built on Solana, Serum aims to address the centralization vulnerabilities that exist in the current DeFi space.
- Completely Decentralized: Serum allows DeFi projects to derive projects from decentralized oracles, without being dependent on any other platform.
- Speed and cost: Building on Solana blockchain helps Serum to process transactions many times faster and transaction fees are also extremely cheap.
- Orderbooks: Serum has launched a Solana-based Serum DEX. Serum DEX inherits the decentralization and automation features of AMM and allows users to use limit orders.
- Cross-chain Swaps: Serum DEX also integrates Cross-chain into the platform to help users exchange data and crypto between different blockchains without the need for a 3rd party.
- Stablecoins: Serum launches a new stablecoin model, SerumBTC and SerumUSDa, which is not dependent on any bank.
- Token name: Serum token
- Ticker: SRM
- Blockchain: Solana, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Terra
- Token Standard: SPL, ERC-20, BEP-20, Terra
- Token type: Utility, Governance token
- Contract: SRMuApVNdxXokk5GT7XD5cUUgXMBCoAz2LHeuAoKWRt (SPL)
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 SRM
- Team and Advisors: 20%
- Project Contributors: 22%
- Locked Seed and Auction Purchasers: 4%
- Partner and Collaborator Fund: 27%
- Ecosystem Incentive Fund: 27%
Serum partners such as: Kyber Network, AscendEx, Coingecko, FTX, Tomochain, Solana, …
The Serum project is supported by famous advisors in the crypto community such as:
Robert Leshner: Founder, Compound
Sam Bankman Fried: CEO, FTX & Alameda Research
Gary Wang: CTO, FTX
Long Vuong: Founder & CEO TomoChain