Maps.me project (MAPS)

What is Maps.me

What is Maps.me 1.0? Is the offline map application routed the world with more than 140 million users in nine years in 195 countries. Maps.me 2.0 is a platform that integrates decentralized financial protocols and enhances user experience, with many functions such as Tour guide, hotel and restaurant booking, self-created tour, detailed map,…

Maps.me 2.0 aims to be your ultimate companion and passport to the new financial system. Powered by Serum and runs on the Solana blockchain and is scalable.

Source: Coin68

Highlights

Huge customer file

More than 140 million users are already using Maps.me. If compared with some other Fintech applications such as Robinhood (13 million users), Coinbase (35 million users), Revolut (12 million users), …. MAPS obviously has a much larger client file.

Also, according to the Maps.me survey, more than 47% of the 26,000 survey respondents said they would use financial services in the app. That said, if the project successfully converts their large customer base to use financial services, it will definitely become one of the world’s largest Fintech applications

Strong support company behind

Maps.me is currently owned by Mail.ru, a Russian internet giant, in which Alibaba, Tencent and Naspers hold major stakes.

High commitment from the project

90% of MAPS tokens are locked for 7 years, including Private Sales and Team, which shows that the level of commitment of the team and investors involved in the project early on is very large.

MAPS token

Key metrics

• Token Name: MAPS Token.
  • Ticker: MAPS.
  • Blockchain: Solana & Ethereum.
  • Token Standard: SPL & ERC-20.
  • Contract: MAPS41MDahZ9QdKXhVa4dWB9RuyfV4XqhyAZ8XcYepb (SPL)
  • Token Type: Governance.
  • Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 MAPS.

Token allocation

• Community Fund: 40%
  • Research and Marketing: 20%
  • Development Fund: 15%
  • Team: 15%
  • Private Sales: 5%
  • Initial IEO & Liquidity: 5%

Teams

Alex Grebnev, CFA, Co-Founder

Alex has over 16 years of experience in investment banking (CEO at Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs) and fintech experience.

Viktor Mangazeev, Co-Founder

Viktor is a serial tech entrepreneur. He is the CEO and co-founder of myDFS

Backers & Investors

• Genesis Capital
  • Alameda Research
  • CMS Ventures

Price check

-Solareum team-

1 Like

Db4W6PrCmqfFMsHM9gPcASQ9y1UbrUNvGCRRFC27cetY

I like
Nice

You can put your deep link here so that everyone can easily give you a tip/donate if they want. You can generate this link via Solareum app :slight_smile:

Ex: https://solareum.page.link/XKHDBvx6uf4Z3r9DA

4KLEkkmuQmbRgVbaqh3cMTJmSnzTTu3cGXP4ba6ccp4b