[EN] Details of the October 3 airdrop

Hello friends,

Here, I would like to announce the details of the last Airdrop, and the upcoming plan.

First of all, Solareum team would like to thank you for your interest and love to Team. My team did not think that there would be such a large community interested in the project. So to be honest, we didn’t have any good preparations.

At 12 o’clock at night in Vietnam on October 3. Our server witnessed a spike in traffic from many parts of the world, causing the entire system to be overloaded, leading to the Airdrop not being delivered to you. Therefore, our side decided to temporarily stop the Airdrop until Friday to give the team more time to fix this problem.

We really don’t want to stop the Airdrop, but for the sake of the integrity of the XSB, and the future of the project, we have to do so. I hope you understand. The road ahead will be very long, the team looks forward to continuing to receive your support.

Statistical

Onchain data shows:

• More than 29,214 transactions have been sent from the Solareum team’s hot wallet address - 7Kwq7Hj6q2u2tx35zZvFHsKLseKm3Y753aQTVEcy8rtv. Solscan

• Over 3,000,000 XSB has been airdropped.

• More than 15,000 XSB accounts have been created.

• Over 10,000 downloads on android

• About 3-4,000 downloads on iOS.

All these figures took place in just 3 days, from October 1 to October 3. Therefore, it is difficult for the team to avoid shortcomings. Hope everyone is patient, so that the team has better time to complete the project.

Upcoming plan

• On October 8, when the airdrop is re-run, we will continue to run the airdrop with 250XSB for newcomers, and 50XSB for referrals. This bonus will last until the number of XSB active accounts reaches 20,000 accounts.

• After that, the reward for the airdrop will be reduced by 1/2. (125 XSB for new users and 25 XSB for referrals)

• We will inform you soon about upcoming plans.

Thank you,
Team Solareum

18 Likes

why is the receive button disabled? help

3 Likes

each device qualified once

1 Like

why is my device claiming 0 XSB ? HELP

3 Likes

2 Likes

Good project xsbcroot

2 Likes

I believe this is a faithful project.The projector has a lot of attractions so hopefully the project will be better in the future and will be the best.
I love it​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I want to come sxb please :relaxed::relaxed::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

The best project ever, I am very happy to participate in this project.Thank you sir have a nice day​:black_heart::heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

4KLEkkmuQmbRgVbaqh3cMTJmSnzTTu3cGXP4ba6ccp4b

1 Like

very good project <3

34SEPZ5YCfHKsq29uzEgcFWXE7aFpDgapayAgoFboTFh

1 Like

Db4W6PrCmqfFMsHM9gPcASQ9y1UbrUNvGCRRFC27cetY

Very good ı like

3 Likes