[EN] Become 1000 pioneers to receive XSB Airdrop

Hello friends,

To celebrate Saigon’s entry into the new normal. Then Team Solareum also officially launched Solareum Wallet, after more than 6 months of hard work. Solareum Wallet does not define itself as an ordinary electronic wallet. From the very beginning, the team was shaped to become a provider of payment protocols of the future world - Web3.0.

And Lightning Reward is one of the team’s big plans in the future, you can see more here…

A thousand mile journey, they say, begins with a single step. Solareum’s first step into a new era - Web3.0 - will be on October 1, 2021.

In response to your support in the past time, as well as starting a plan to allocate more than 50% of the total supply of XSB to the community. On October 1, 2021, we will start an airdrop campaign that can be considered the largest and longest in crypto history. The campaign gives away 50% of the total supply of XSB, equivalent to 487,500,000 XSB, with the expectation of achieving 10M app downloads and XSB account activation.

How to join?

:pineapple: Time: October 1, 2021, at 8:00am.

• Step 1: Join Solareum group on telegram to update the latest information - Telegram: Contact @solareum_wallet
  • Step 2: Download Solareum Wallet - https://solareum.app/getwallet
  • Step 3: Create an XSB account, you need to have about 0.0021 SOL ~ 0.3USD in your wallet to do this.
  • Step 4: Enter the referrer’s SOL address, so that both can receive rewards from the program.
  • Step 5: Complete

Priority for first 1000 downloads and wallet activation

In response to your love for the Solareum team in the past time. The team decided to increase the number of rewards received for the first 1000 people to download the app and activate the airdrop as follows:

• Airdrop maker: +500 XSB
  • Referrer: +100 XSB for each successful airdrop activation.

→ Following downloads will receive an Airdrop according to the information here - [EN] Solareum: Evaluation - Strategy

What are you waiting for, download the App first to not miss the opportunity on October 1, 2021.

~Solareum team~

23 Likes

Very nice app ı love my account

3 Likes

95VdHj5ZcNk5uwtVdVkUWgbbCBW1sXfjXxsQDktkWhbe

3 Likes

BWpgEuvqK8xdkrq1eutpfhs8SPY97FPihN3PKURbBJPi

2 Likes

I believe this is a faithful project.The projector has a lot of attractions so hopefully the project will be better in the future and will be the best.
I love it

3 Likes

GQ6vxdYx8enYxWCHDaYgx7Si6eBZj8YJiwP8RPXbRrJw #sxb #solareum

2 Likes

HFjyutVu67q5E9df7cuBhUeqC8ETXMxmu1uQM7Jv9GaU

1 Like

Ap4ciA41nhzUMKfMaFW5zdo9i1hGidTuPw58XzG41Vmn

2 Likes

Does anybody know how to buy this token

3 Likes

FfMLk3BxhhXTDpVuyN6YUovM1SfUHPpBcvpibVpsEu8h

It feels good using the platform

3 Likes

Prepare USDC, Token sale will officially open on Friday, 19th Nov, 12:00 GMT :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I believe this is a faithful project.The projector has a lot of attractions so hopefully the project will be better in the future and will be the best.
I love it

3 Likes

love you solareum

34SEPZ5YCfHKsq29uzEgcFWXE7aFpDgapayAgoFboTFh

1 Like

9KNxFeZA45rxnA1gVbf5pxvtB1CLFxe7xvBsaAsZeTiX
Good job

1 Like

Nice project

BBziXhpF8rnWLXyP8c76RCX6kr5J5g2aTvYgn4tt21dL

AdnzVzeTPSTKkms3QZrLxe9iYjLM4cEXrjfWGpeaeFQt

CVdLKLJ1esrC6F6yZAq63USDshr4LoNmZNFkRBTN2cCW